Defense of Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
Thomas Kennedy Sampson & Tompkins LLP (“Thomas Kennedy”) has decades of experience defending clients charged with wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases arising from various causes. We are skilled in trying cases to jury verdict and can help our clients through various methods of alternative dispute resolution. Our experience extends to many types of wrongful death and personal injury cases, including the following:
- Premises Liability: The firm has a solid track record of defending clients accused of causing injury through unsafe premises. We recognize that the carelessness of injury victims is often the true cause of an injury. And we conduct thorough investigations to unravel the true circumstances behind each case.
- Product Liability: Thomas Kennedy has been involved in the defense of product liability cases on behalf of a number of large companies. Our diverse clients manufacture elevators, escalators, automobiles, and pharmaceuticals.
- Medical Malpractice: Our attorneys have extensive experience defending against medical malpractice actions—representing doctors, medical schools, large hospitals, and anyone responsible for medical care.
Specialized Skills in Defending Georgia Semi-Truck Accident Claims
Each Georgia truck accident lawyer at Thomas Kennedy has a detailed understanding of trucking industry operations and state and federal laws affecting tractor-trailer accident claims in Georgia. Our truck accident lawyers are prepared to defend all parties charged with negligence in these complex claims, including—
- Tractor-trailer drivers accused of negligence during a run
- Maintenance and support personnel charged with substandard repairs, improper loading procedures, or failure in other activities required to put a truck safely on the road
- Company executives suspected of issuing unsafe scheduling requirements or otherwise flouting regulations designed to ensure truck safety
The sheer size and weight of a semi-truck virtually guarantees that victims of accidents are likely to sustain serious injuries or disabilities. As recently as 2008, 179 deaths were caused by tractor-trailer accidents in Georgia. These emotionally charged cases require the specialized skills and resources provided by the attorneys at Thomas Kennedy.
Contact Us Today
We pride ourselves on providing the best possible representation available – anywhere — and at cost-effective rates. Our reputation as excellent and reliable lawyers attracts clients to us. The results we achieve keep them coming back. Contact us today to discuss your legal needs and learn how we can help.